Amyris Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
Amyris oil has a woody, herbaceous, dry, and earthy aroma. It has been used for at least 4,000 years and it is known to be one of the oldest materials used for aromatherapy. This oil has a warm, soft, woody aroma and has a euphoric, uplifting effect on the mind. Amyris essential oil is more commonly known as West Indian Sandalwood, as it can be used as a cheaper alternative to genuine Sandalwood.
Valerianol, a-Eudesmol, 7-epi-a-Eudesmol, 10-epi-Gamma-Eudesmol, Elemol
- Boosts Immune System
- Prevents Aging
- Detoxifies the Body
- Promotes Good Sleep
- Effective Insect Repellent
- Eliminates Respiratory Conditions
- Improves Cognitive Function
- Improves Aroma
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Help regenerate skin and slow aging
- Assist in bring clarity to an overloaded mind and improve reasoning
- Help alleviate daily feelings of pressure
- Lift away anxiety and stress through a refreshing aroma
- Effective as a sedative, muscle relaxant, emollient, decongestant, and antiseptic
- Can be used to soften and soothe dry, irritated skin
- Acts as a Fixative
- Coughs and Congestion
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Cedarwood Atlas, Cedarwood Himalayan, Citronella, Cypress, Frankincense Carteri, Jasmine Absolute, Lavandin, Lemon, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood Australian, Orange Sweet oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Explore the finest and purest quality of Amyris essential oil with AG Industries for distinctive purposes. AG Industries is a well-known manufacturer and supplier of Amyris essential oil.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Disclaimer : The information provided is general and you must take medical advice before using this product. A.G Industries or associated business entities don't guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy or any allergy, health issues.
AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Amyris Oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures.
Yes, it acts as a substitute for sandalwood.It helps in getting good sleep, improves skin, respiratory conditions, is used in perfumes, etc.It can blend well with Benzoin, Bergamot, Cardamom, and Carnation essential oils.It has a gentle, woody aroma and an underlying vanilla fragrance.Yes, Amyris essential oil can be used for Aromatherapy.