Angelica Root Oil is also known as 'Root of the Holy Ghost. It is known for its relaxing properties. It supports wellness in winter & improves energy levels. It is used as a health tonic. It can kill cancer cells & fungus, reduce anxiety & settle the stomach. It is used to increase urine production, improve sex drive, stimulate production, and kill germs & secretion of phlegm.
It is extracted by steam distillation
It blends well with fennel, bergamot, tea tree, myrtle, conifer oils, and grapefruit.
- Highly Effective
- High in Purity
- Pleasant fragrance
- Ease cough and respiratory issues
- Help reduce anxiety
- Relieve digestive problems
- Have anti-cancer properties
- Help treat psoriasis
- Promote detoxification of the body
- Help reduce fatigue
- Boosts nervous system
- Aids digestion
Popular Uses & Benefits
- The fruit, leaf, and root of Angelica stimulate digestion, help dispel gas, and calm the nervous stomach.
- Angelica is very helpful in case of cold, congestion, and fever
- Its root is warming and stimulating to the lungs, helping to ease chest congestion
- Used in high blood pressure and heart health
- Used in medicine, flavors, and fragrance Angelica is used widely in cosmetics as Odour or Scent.
- It is antispasmodic, expectorant,carminative,anticoagulating and hepatic stimulant.
- Provide menstrual relief
- Help treat arthritis
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.