Cade Oil has antiseptic, antimicrobial & fungicidal properties. It is used for making skin smooth & scalp complaints i.e. dandruff, eczema & dandruff. It is also used in wound dressing as a germ-killer. It is used in skin creams & ointments & anti-dandruff shampoos.
It is extracted by the steam distillation method.
It blends well with Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Labdanum, Origanum, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- Helps to treat skin itching, eczema, or psoriasis
- Prevents hair loss
- It is a germ-killer in wound dressings
- Used in anti-dandruff shampoos
- Used in preparing skin cream & ointments
- Combats fungal growths and infections
- Spiritual upliftment
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Good for treating diabetes, high blood pressure, pneumonia, cancers, and peptic ulcer
- Useful in diarrhea
- Beneficial in skin problems like itching skin, psoriasis, eczema, and seborrhea
- Good for treating conditions caused by parasites (insects)
- Good to reduce dandruff, hair fall and make your scalp healthy
- Used in many cosmetics products like lotion, creams, and shampoos
- Excellent benefits to the skin and hair
- Fights against microbial infections
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.