Camphor Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Camphor oil is used in creams, lotions & ointments. It is extracted from the woods of the camphor tree. It is used to relieve irritation & itching. It relieves chest congestion & inflammatory conditions. It has a strong odor & taste that can be absorbed through the skin. It is used in different ways. It is the main ingredient in vapor rubs, liniments & balms. It is also used to keep away cockroaches, moths & other insects from the wardrobe. It is also used in religious ceremonies.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Sweet Basil, Cajeput, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Melissa, and Rosemary essential oils
- Relieves pain
- Heals burns
- Treats arthritis
- Treats toenail fungus
- Relieves congestion and coughing
- Relieves Pain and Swelling
- Alleviates Skin Rashes
- Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Used to Treat Eczema
- Treats Cold and Cough
- Promotes Hair Growth
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It can also be taken orally in case of fatigue.
- Used in vapor steam products as it suppresses cough.
- It is also a stimulant and it boosts the circulatory, digestive, secretion, and excretion.
- Aids in giving relief in gas troubles.
- It is also antispasmodic and it provides relief in cramps.
- It is also used in the manufacturing of Deodorant, shampoos, conditioners, shaving creams, and pain relief ointments.
- Owing to its analgesic properties is used for treatments of all kinds of skin problems.
- Camphor is also considered good for healthy hairs.
- Used in flavoring sweets and cooling flavor.
- It is also used in the treatment of epilepsy.
- Inhalation of camphor fumes in patients suffering from asthma and brunch.
- Used as local Anesthesia, Owing to its anesthetics properties.
- Aids in giving relief in gas troubles & is a carminative.
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.