We are the leading exporter of the highest quality Chamomile Blue Oil and supply it to different parts of the country and all across the world.
Chamomile Blue Oil is an essential oil derived from chamomile flowers cultivated in Nepal. It is also known as "German Chamomile". Due to its inflammatory properties, it is one of the most ideal and gentlest oils for children, elders, and people with sensitive skin. It supports a healthy joint system, promotes relaxation, deep and restless sleep. Due to its nourishing effect, it helps in the necessary restoration and hydration of the skin.
The Chamomile Blue Oil is extracted from the stalks of Matricaria chamomile flowers through steam distillation. Though not very volatile and immiscible liquid with water, the oil is distilled in its purest form through industry-recognized practices by AG industries. We deliver orders of Chamomile Blue oil, not only to domestic, but international brands as well. Our products are known for their quality, purity, and value for money.
Likewise other organic oils, Chamomile Blue Oil is rich in Vitamins and comprises of chamazulene, a-bisabolol, bisabolol oxide A, and B. Azulene, a highly active compound that gives it the blue color. The oil has relaxing and calming abilities on the nervous and digestive systems. Due to its inflammatory property, it not only controls inflammation but has a soothing and healing effect on the skin as well.
Uses of Chamomile Blue Oil
Some of the popular uses of Chamomile Blue Oil include:
- In natural cosmetics
- As a calming & relaxing agent with a few drops applied to the feet soles
- As aromatherapy
- For mouthwash for tonsillitis and dental abscesses
- Natural antidepressant
- Antidote for stomach disorders
- Good for the central nervous system
- Helpful for sciatica and painful conditions
- Safeguards from cardiovascular conditions
- Good for acne and eczema
- Eases skin rashes and scarring
- Makes skin young, moisturized and blemish-free
- Enriches your hair color and radiance
- Natural anti-dandruff agent
- Moisturizes and softens hair
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It can be used as a mouthwash for dental abscesses and tonsillitis.
- Good for abdominal pain, gall bladder problems as well as throat infections
- Stimulates the liver and gall bladder
- It is helpful to use as an internal or external part of the body as perfume or cosmetic assistance
- It is very effective on urinary stones
- Blue chamomile oil is functions as a great effect on children when they colicky, feel irritable and impatient, etc.
- Helps to relieve allergies, hay fever, and asthma for the skin it can be used to calm acne, eczema, rashes, dry and itchy skin, and other allergic condition in general.
- Has a calming effect on your whole body and works as an excellent treatment oil for any type of inflammation
- Helps babies to sleep
- Beneficial for women
- Keeps kidneys and urinary tract clean
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.