Chili oil is made from chili peppers. It is used in Chinese cuisine, east & Southeast Asia. It is in red & made from vegetable oil, soybean oil, or sesame oil.
It is extracted by Solvent extraction.
It blends well with Chili Pepper and Safflower Oil combination.
- Increases Immunity
- Clears the Nose
- Controls Blood Cholesterol
- Helps Reduce Weight
- Increases Metabolism
- Good for the heart
- Full of minerals
- A source of protein
- Shortens the duration of cold
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Prevents Chronic Diseases
- Stimulates Immune System
- Relieves Stomach Issues
- Clears Sinus Congestion
- Prevents Macular Degeneration
- Relieves Pain
- Improves Cognitive Levels
- Reduces Skin Inflammation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Prevent Ulcers In The Stomach
- Lowers The Risk Of Diabetes 2
- Protects From Alzheimer
- Strengthen The Bones
- Good For Heart
- Reduces The Risk Of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Does Not Allow The Prostate Cancer To Spread
- Contains antioxidants
- Regulates the nervous system
- Helps you feel relaxed
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.