Coriander is also known as Cilantro in the USA. It is a whole edible Herb, obtained fromÂ
Coriandrum sativum. This is a highly aromatic plant, that's why it is mostly used in cooking due to its aroma and flavor. Its leaves and seeds are both edible and in the USA its seeds are known as Coriander and its leaves as Cilantro.
Linalool, Trans-2- Decenal
- Increases your Libido
- Helps to Purify your Blood
- Treats Spasms and Convulsions
- Helps in Eliminating Gas in your Body
- Points Effectively Against Infections
- Can be used as a Wonderful Deodorant
- Stimulates your Hormone Secretions
- Improves Digestion of your Body
- Reduces your Blood Sugar Levels Significantly
- Promotes Weight Loss and Gives you an Aesthetic Lifestyle
- Against Infections Protects and Treats your Skin
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Supports circulation
- Cleanses the body
- Supports healthy digestion
- Deodorize room
- Adds flavor to food
- Help lower blood sugar
- Supports brain health
- Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants
- Benefit heart health
- Protect brain health
- Promote digestion and gut health
- Fight infections
- Protect your skin
- Easy to add to your diet
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Directions For Use
Diffusion:Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Cedarwood Atlas, Cedarwood Himalayan, Citronella, Cypress, Frankincense Carteri, Jasmine Absolute, Lavandin, Lemon, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood Australian, Orange Sweet oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.