Clary Sage Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We are the leading supplier of premium quality Clary Sage Oil, and export it to various parts of the world. Clary Sage Oil is extracted from Clary Sage or Salvia Sclarea plant, a member of the mint family and native to the northern Mediterranean Basin. As the yield from the oil is lowest around 3 PM or midday, the plants are picked during late bloom in the morning or evening. At AG Industries, Clary Sage is grown on less fertile and drier land as it gives a better yield when grown on it. At A G industries, distillation is done while the plants are fresh, and immediately it is done to avoid the oil becoming volatile.
Constituents Properties Clary Sage Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory, tonic, sedative, relaxing, hypotensive properties. The chief components of the clary sage essential oil are sclareol, alpha-terpineol, geraniol, linalool, linalyl acetate, and germacrene -D.
Uses of Clary Sage Oil There are immense, innumerable uses of this specific Oil:-
- Ideal for vapor therapy
- Works as an aphrodisiac
- Induces euphoric feelings
- Great for the stomach
- Works as a sedative
- Great for the nerves
- Fights depression
- Is an antimicrobial agent
- Works as an antiseptic
- Amazing for oral care
- Eliminates stomach gas
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Lowers hypertension
- Maintains uterus health
- Massage and bathing purposes
- Used in deodorants
- Stress reduction
- Antibacterial properties
- Natural antidepressant
- Alleviation of menopause symptoms
- Reducing menstrual cramps
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It is helpful for the oil of massage where you may also dilute in the bathwater for refreshing your body.
- It is helpful to mix with the cosmetic products like that in the lotion of cream etc. It is sedative, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, etc.
- A purified and standard class of Clary sage oil is useful in the condition like a spasm, digestive problem, and respiratory, exhaustion, Asthma, depression or muscle cramps related problems.
- The oil is also used for minor, depression, nervousness, sore throat, aches, and pain, etc.
- It contains a suitable hormone that regulates your hormonal behave resulting in its use for moderating PMS symptoms.
- This most demanded aromatherapy essential oil helpful in warming, soothing, and relaxing our body
- It is also used in preparing mucilage which is a special adhesive composed of a solution of a sticky vegetable product used primarily to seal the paper.
- Clary sage may be added to food or water as a dietary supplement.
- Leaves oil of clary sage has been used as a vegetable in cookery.
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Promotes a restful night's sleep
- Calming and soothing to the skin
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.