Geranium absolute is known for adding a rich body note in natural perfumery applications where the absolute is preferable over the essential oil. It blends seamlessly with so many other aromatic materials, it is an invaluable ingredient to complement and/or amplify rose or other floral-based perfumes, to increase tenacity, and to add an interesting note to most any other natural perfume.
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, and Palmarosa.
- Hormone balance
- Stress relief
- Dental health
- Blood pressure reduction
- Skin health
- Clear Skin
- Muscle Toner
- Insect Repellant & Bug Bite Healer
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Wrinkle reducer
- Muscle helper
- Infection fighter
- Urination increaser
- Natural deodorant
- Possible Alzheimer's disease and dementia preventer
- skin enhancer
- Respiratory infection killer
- Nerve painkiller
- Anxiety and depression reducer
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Insect repellant and bug bite healer
- Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin
- Naturally repels insects
- Gives hair a vibrant, healthy glow
Directions for use
The essential oil is inhaled through the aromatic steam, as well as being absorbed by the skin.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose.
Balances your body and mind while helping to soothe aching muscles.
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a balancing ambiance and mood.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.