Jasmine Absolute is an incredible oil known for its distinctive, exotic floral aroma that is often used in perfumery. Additionally, it is uplifting to the senses and helps to create a positive atmosphere. Other popular uses include helping to rejuvenate and refresh the skin when added to skincare products and also soothing a sore throat when problems occur.
Jasmine blossoms cannot be effectively steam-distilled, so they are extracted by solvent to create a highly concentrated absolute. Its intoxicating smell is known as an aphrodisiac that increases feelings of love and romance.
Jasmine Absolute oil blends with bergamot, sandalwood, rose & other citrus oils, like orange, grapefruits.
- It decreases menopause symptoms
- Relieves Depression
- Prevents Infections
- Stimulates Sexual Desires
- Fades Scar Marks
- Reduces Cough
- Relieves Insomnia
- Facilitates Lactation
- Promotes & Eases Childbirth
- Relaxes Spasms
- Sedative Effect
- Protects the Uterus
- Regarded as an aphrodisiac
- A mood-booster
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Jasmine Absolute oil is an important essential oil you can use as a romantic vibe.
- It is used as a lotion for skin care.
- Due to its good dehydration properties, it rejuvenates your skin
- You can use it in anxiety and depression.
- Useful in nervousness, tension, and headaches.
- Helpful in libido and fertility.
- It works as a diffuse Aroma so helpful for childbirth.
- It is used for making freshness of mood optimism and elevations.
- Jasmine Absolute Oil work as Inhalation which means you may apply it for stress and keep calming your Nervous system.
- Make you feel more energetic
- Good for the skin
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.