Laurel leaf oil helps in supporting healthy circulation & lymph movement. It uplifts the senses as its aroma promotes confidence & courage. It helps in the feeling of sadness & distress. This oil supports a healthy respiratory system & helps in relieving & clearing up congestion. It has antibacterial & antiseptic properties.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Eucalyptus globules or Eucalyptus Radiata oil, grapefruit oil, lavender oil, pine oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, niaouli oil, and birch oil.
- Provides Respiratory Relief
- Regulates Menstrual Flow
- Offers Pain Relief
- Helps to Heal Wounds
- Supports Digestive Health
- A potent Insect Repellent
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Fights Colds and Flu
- Helps Nervousness, Stress, and Mood Swings
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Used for the treatment of fever as it fights infections and brings down the temperature.
- Used as fumigants, sprays, vaporizers, and acts as an insect repellant.
- Provides relief in epilepsy, hysteria, convulsions, anxiety, stress, depression, and anger.
- Eliminates toxins from the body and promotes perspiration.
- Used in bath lotions and antiseptic soaps.
- Used in cleansing ointments for farm animals.
- Used to flavoring foods.
- Used in perfumery.
- Effective against coughs, colds, viral infections, influenza, and sprains.
- Effective against obstructed and irregular menses and eases in pain or other troubles in menstruation.
- Improves stomach functioning and prevents stomach, ulcers, and acidity.
- Prevents ulcers as it helps in maintaining acid and base balance
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.