Our lavender absolute is used in natural perfumery. It is smooth, suave, and luscious and most closely resembles the fresh botanical material, with a coumarin-like sweetness that captures the spirit of those iconic mounds of purple Lavender.
Blends With: Patchouli, Pine, Clary Sage, Oakmoss, Chamomile, Vetiver, Labdanum, Rosemary Verbenone, Clove, Geranium, Cedarwood, Citrus, Florals
- Muscular pain
- Skin complaints
- Cold sores
- Insect bites
- Tightens the skin
- Refreshes your skin
- As a natural perfume
- Topical insect repellent
- Treats tired muscles
- Treats anxiety and depression
- Clearing the mind
- Treating tired muscles
- Helps in pain alleviation
- Treating depression and anxiety
- Ensures better quality of sleep
- Powerful insect repellant
- Toning the skin
- Calming any bad nerves
- Calms bad nerves
- Helps prevent dandruff
- Treats Insomnia and other related ailments
- Cosmetic Industry
- Maintains proper blood circulation
Directions For Use
The essential oil is inhaled through the aromatic steam, as well as being absorbed by the skin.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose.
Balances your body and mind while helping to soothe aching muscles.
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a balancing ambiance and mood.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas