Patchouli Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Patchouli Oil is obtained from perennial bushy plants that have got hairy stems and furry leaves. This plant is known by the name of Mucha put and is a native to Malaysia and India.
Extraction of Patchouli Oil
At AG Industries, the Oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant in a very organized way. The leaves are fermented properly before the first and second distillation. Patchouli Oil is made available at a very reasonable price around the world by AG Industries.
Properties of Patchouli Oil
It is a thick oil, which is light yellow to dark brown in color and gives a transparent appearance once it passes the process of distillation and filtration in the second round giving a yield of 2% to 3%.
- Prevents infection
- Helps metabolic system
- Stimulates hormones
- Treats skin conditions like acne, dry skin, and cracked skin
- Treats problems like cold, headache, and stomach ache
- Helps in fighting dandruff
- It helps to fight depression, stress, and anxiety
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Use it to treat inflammatory
- Helpful for skin complaints
- Work as fungus removal conditions
- Helpful for making tightens to your skin
- Helpful in flue and colds
- Try to use it in Diuretic
- Useful for hair care
- Amazing health care for the wound and ulcer related problems
- Helpful for bug repellents and also make you sweaty and smiling your moods
- The earthy aroma contributes to a grounded, balanced atmosphere
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion when applied to the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections when applied topically
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
AG Industries is one of the leading wholesale suppliers of Patchouli essential oil. We assure you that all our products adhere to the highest criteria of safety and quality. We offer natural & organic forms of essential oils to our customers. Our products are free from all chemicals, additives, & fillers. They also do not carry any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances.
You should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated. We employ various tests and quality checks to assure that only premium-quality and effective oils reach our clients. The highest quality and packaging norms are employed to deliver excellent results on usage.
We sell Patchouli oil in bulk with fast delivery and complete customer support. Our company assures that you will not regret choosing us!
- If pregnant or breastfeeding then consult a doctor before use.
- If taken in more quantity then it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, Blurred on a clear vision, difficult to take clear in breath & burning over your eyes.
Disclaimer : The information provided is general and you must take medical advice before using this product. A.G Industries or associated business entities don't guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy or any allergy, health issues.