Sea Buckthorn Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
AG Industries is a renowned name in the industry to manufacture and export Sea Buckthorn Oil. Sea Buckthorn Oil, also known as sea berry seed oil, is very healthy oil. The golden-orange berries, from which this oil is extracted, are cultivated and found in hilly regions more than 1000 years ago. They contain highly active bio-active compounds in them. It improves blood pressure & lowers cholesterol; it prevents & controls blood vessel disease and boosts immunity.
Extraction of Sea Buckthorn Oil
At AG Industries, clean and gentle technology, as well as process, are used to take out juice from the berries, leaves, and seeds of the sea buck thorn plant. The fluid extraction machine at the industry is highly efficient and deploys the latest technology that allows production & supply of optimum quality of the oil to leading brands across the globe.
Properties of Sea Buckthorn Oil
This holy fruit of the Himalayas is rich in numerous fatty acids like Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, and Omega 7 (found in a substantial amount). It helps in different functionalities of cells as well as in regeneration and production of collagen. It also has a high amount of Vitamin A,C, and E.
Uses of Sea Buckthorn Oil
The oil acts as an important source of several nutrients and has the following uses:
- Dry eyes
- Ulcer prevention & GERD healing
- Cardiovascular therapy
- Liver damage prevention
- Weight loss
- Skin health & anti-aging
- Acne prevention & healing
- Rosacea Prevention & relief
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes healthy blood pressure and cholesterol leve
- Rich in Many Nutrients
- Promotes Heart Health
- Protects Against Diabetes
- Protects Your Skin
- Boosts Your Immune System
- Supports a Healthy Liver
- Fights Cancer Cell
- Deep-conditioning hair treatments
- Dried beverages
Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil
There are immense benefits of this oil:
- Nutrient-rich: The oil is rich in various vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that help protect the body from the harmful effects of cancer and heart disease.
- Boosts Immune System: This flavored oil protects and boosts the immune system of the body. It also enhances the body's power to resist infections and diseases.
- Miscellaneous: The oil protects the body from skin disorders, helps to fight cancer and supports a healthy liver. Besides, it also lowers inflammation, reduces dryness of eyes, fights anxiety, and lowers the level of menopause.
- Boosts Immune System
- Reduces dryness of eyes
- Fights anxiety
- Lowers the level of menopause
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- For acne, skin ulcers, and change of skin color after birth
- In anti-aging products and cosmetics
- To make jellies, purees, and sauces
- For relieving many types of problems like heart disorder, high level of cholesterol and blood level diseases
Sea buckthorn oil is an alternative remedy for different problems. It is rich in nutrients & improves the health of the skin, liver & heart. It protects from diabetes & helps in the immune system.
It is best for sensitive skin. It promotes skin hydration, cell regeneration & treats & prevents acne. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing swelling & redness.
It is used in hair care products. It has a high level of fatty acids & vitamin A, it nourishes the scalp & supports hair growth.
It promotes skin hydration, elasticity & treats acne.
Grapefruit, Frankincense, Rose Otto, Lavender, Schizandra Berry, Palmarosa, Sweet Thyme, Rosemary, Peppermint, Oregano, Bergamot, and Lime.
Sea buckthorn oil belongs to Elaeagnaceae. It is used in gels, capsules, pills, dried beverages, tablets, drinks, and more.Â AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Sea buckthorn oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures.