Spikenard Oil promotes healthy skin, relaxation & uplifts the mood. It has a distinct, woody, spicy scent that creates a pleasant aroma when used in perfumes or diffused. It is used in aromatherapy. It has a calming effect. It has many health benefits.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Clary sage, lavender, lemon, neroli, patchouli, and vetiver.
- Joint pain
- Pains related to muscle aches and menstruation
- Fungal-related infections, such as athlete's foot
- Gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation
- Used in massage can helps with tension, stress, insomnia & migraine
- Used in perfumes, medicines & hair oil
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Prevents bacterial infections
- Eliminates odor
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves memory
- Acts as a laxative
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Boosts uterine health
- Promotes hair growth
- Bolsters memory
- Treats insomnia
- Improves nerve function
- Remedies epilepsy and seizures
- Effective for tension, stress, migraine, nervous indigestion, and insomnia
- Has rejuvenating qualities
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.