Tangerine Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Well-known for delivering medicinal values, Tangerine Essential Oil (botanical name Citrus reticulate) is derived from the tangerine fruits that have their origin in Italy. Counted among the world's highly desirable essential oils, it helps relieve stress and regulate digestive problems due to its great properties. Extracted and manufactured in its organic form, the oil is supplied by AG Industries is preferred by some of the leading brands worldwide due to its purity and reasonable price.
Extraction of Tangerine Oil
To obtain the oil, the peels (or rind) of its parent fruit are crushed and filtered followed by the use of the cold pressing method. The extracted oil comes with a typical citrus smell with a yellowish, slimy, and viscous appearance. The oil exhibits various properties including antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, and anti-fungal among others.
- Prevents Sepsis
- Acts as a Cytophylactic
- Purifies Blood
- Soothes Inflammation
- Boosts Digestion
- Relieves Spasms
- Acts as a Tonic
- As the main constituent in skin creams
- As a cleanser for the body's circulatory system
- As an effective tonic to boost the body's digestive system
- As the pharmaceutical industry's necessary ingredient.
- For massage
- As a relieving agent for conditions like stress, tension, constipation, and diarrhea
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Find your focus
- Refresh your skin
- Seek positivity
- Brighten your kiddo's life
- Savor the flavor
- Helps to Heal Wounds and Cuts
- Promote Skin and Hair Health
- Supports Digestive Health
- Promotes Detoxification
- Eases Stress and Anxiety
- As a Cleaning Agent
- Internal use supports healthy digestion and metabolism
- Cleansing and purifying
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system
- Creates an inspiring environment
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you are in search of Natural & Best Quality Tangerine Essential Oil or any other Essential Oil & Carrier Oils in bulk, then AG Industries is the best place to shop Online. We export our high-quality essential oils to many other countries.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and you must take medical advice before using this product. A.G Industries or associated business entities don't guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy or any allergy, health issues.
AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of bulk orders for both food & non-food industries. We extract oil from the Tangerine to meet the food, cosmetic & drink grade standards of different industries.Tangerine essential oil blends well with Bergamot essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, and Organic Sweet Orange essential oilYes, because it improves the complexion and moisture-retention capacity of your skin.Yes, it is healthy for hair as its rejuvenating properties improve scalp health and makes hair follicles stronger.Yes, it is rich in Vitamin C.No, this essential oil is not phototoxic.Tangerine essential oil is made from the fruit peel of Tangerine.Yes, Tangerine oil improves our metabolism, so food is processed quickly and effectively and balances our stomach acids and digestive juices so we feel less bloated and light.Yes, our Organic Tangerine Essential Oil is 100% pure and does not contain any additive or toxic chemicals.