Turmeric Root Oil is also known as "Indian Saffron". The oil originates in South Asian countries, as the tropical climate of these particular countries is specifically suitable for the growth of the turmeric root. The Turmeric Root Oil is extracted from the roots of the turmeric plant.
Extraction of Turmeric Root Oil
The extraction of this oil is totally different as compared to other essential oils. The tuber is first taken out from beneath the ground; it is cleaned and completely dried. In AG Industries, after following the steps mentioned above, the roots are steam distilled and oil is extracted from them.
Properties of Turmeric Root Oil
Curcumin, a very active compound is found in the roots of turmeric. It is known for its therapeutic properties in Ayurveda; it is an herb and has powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects. The oil also possesses anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and anti-parasitic properties just like turmeric.
- Helps Fight Colon Cancer
- Helps Prevent Neurologic Diseases
- Potentially Treats Epilepsy
- Aids in Reducing Arthritis and Joint Issues
- Improves Liver Health
- Helps Combat Breast Cancer
- May Reduce Some Leukemia Cells
- Relieves Depression and Anxiety
- Improves the Common Cold
- It is used as a flavoring agent in culinary industries
- The oil helps to make the skin look more soothing and supple, it prevents hair loss also
- It helps to reduce muscle and joint pains, it also fights any kind of liver disorder
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Helps to fight against dead cells of cancer.
- Helps to treat many diseases such as neurological disorders, arthritis, liver health, anxiety, and depression.
- Helps relieve cold and cough.
- Used to treat cuts and wounds.
- Prevents the signs of aging and rejuvenates the skin.
- It is good for repairing cracked heels.
- Prevents hair from hair loss and dandruff.
- Helpful in epilepsy.
- It fights against colon cancer, so it helps to treat breast cancer
- Helpful to reduce the dead cell of leukemia and so on.
- Apply some drops to reduce the issue of joint.
- When added to a veggie cap, may help support healthy nervous and cellular function
- Turmeric oil may promote healthy immune function and response when consumed
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.