Wintergreen Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Wintergreen Oil is made of an herb; it is used for many purposes. There are two natives that can be used to produce this traditional essential oil. It is referred to as checkerberry and or teaberry.
Extraction of Wintergreen Oil
At AG Industries, the leaves from the wintergreen plant are soaked in warm water, then they are rusted and send for proper steam distillation. After following all these steps, the oil is processed and manufactured at an average speed.
Properties of Wintergreen Oil
This specific Pale Yellow to Reddish Brown Liquid acts as an excellent pain reliever. The oil hails from a North American evergreen bush. it not only kills germs on the skin but is also used alternatively in many medicines.
- Fighting disease-causing inflammation
- Relieving pain
- Reducing swelling and irritation
- Improving digestion
- Clearing skin irritation
- Improving alertness and senses
- Treating colds, fevers, infections, and the flu
- It is used as a flavoring agent in foods, tea, and candies
- The oil is used as an antiseptic
- It is used in areas related to fine art printing
- It is used in microscopy due to the higher refractive index
- Very effective in cold
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It has been extensively used to relives pain, fight against infections, treats arthritis and rheumatism, and treats spasms.
- Its therapeutic uses are analgesic, ant rheumatic, and antispasmodic carminative, diuretic, stimulant, aromatic and astringent properties.
- It is used to staunch bloody wounds, applied to dog bites, snakebites, and insect bites.
- Though wintergreen may be a component in products use as nose inhalation and in fever.
- When you will use it on your skin, it causes good sensations.
- This oil also stimulates the flood of blood at any area of your body where it is applied.
- It is great for a warming soothing massage after exercise
- It has a refreshing aroma that's uplifting and stimulating
- Frequently used in gum, candy, and toothpaste for flavoring
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.